Saturday 6 October 2012

Sense my space

I have decided to look at the space around me. Streets, people, inside buildings. I started to take photos of space which surrounds me...It is very interesting to watch people and space around and after some time you start to notice same people and you start to think - What are their stories, their lives? ....
Here are some photos I have taken.









I started to use some of these images for a next step in my project. I sketched some of them.
 I made prints but was not very happy with a result and possibly will try again later on...
I wanted to try some other way to show this image so I sew it with the sewing machine...

Both of these images I put inside the cardboard boxes which represents space - outside space around me.



I am still working on photographs which reflects space around me or looking into someones space. And I am thinking to make a collection of boxes with images I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment