Thursday 20 September 2012

Sense my space

I was thinking of how I could sense my body space in a connection to other spaces. For example nature. I think nature is most natural space.I started to look at some artist works where they use body shape as a part of nature, it fits in and is in connection with a space around.
Mathilde Roussel



I started to look at some materials which I could relate to nature...
I also made small figure from clay. It reminded me little of wood bark.

After talking to my tutor and looking at some of my ideas I have decided to go back to idea I had at the beginning of this project, which is looking at peoples personal spaces at their homes. Maybe as the most of people I always liked to look into windows as I walk or drive pass the houses and imagine what kind of people live there, what are they lives....
So I made these boxes which represents personal space we live in...Each of them would represent someones personal/private space, their life, dreams etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment