Friday 15 March 2013

Fashion Manipulate to Recreate

Project title Manipulate to Recreate

As a starting point for this project we had to develop interesting forms/structures around mannequin from fabric or any other material and develop a series of thumbnail 'surface designs' through a mark making through the line  and texture of the surfaces.
These are some forms we created.


These are sketches based on these forms created around mannequin.








 
From these sketches I am creating swatches of manipulation with fabric using different techniques.





 
This photo I am using for my color board. 
I wanted to dye my own fabric so I did some experimentation using blue food coloring, turmeric, tissue paper, green tea powder etc. trying to achieve exact color of fabric.



No comments:

Post a Comment